Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dramacrazy.net no longer exist


Dramacrazy.net banner
My ultimate source of free Korean dramas/movies, Dramacarzy.net announced last month that they will stop their service. This was a shocking news to many Kdrama addicts like me.  Unfortunately, they did not really state the reason for shutting down. Many even wanted to offer donations but I guess it was already too late since it was a very sudden exit from the world wide web. But I don't think it was all about the money, maybe it was because of copyright infringement, whatever that is,  that they had to immediately shut down. They only gave the users 24 hours to save their profile and to log into the forum which eventually closed after 48 hours when they announced it.

The site is my fist choice when I want to watch a particular drama or movie. Not only that they have a complete collection but the the site also has new and current dramas/movies. Too bad that they had to end their service.

Their sister site Animecrazy.net also ended their service to anime addicts as well. My sister, who is an anime fan, was also heartbroken hearing the unfortunate news.

Looking for websites just like dramacrazy.net is no joke. I have not found a site as close to what dramacrazy.net was. I did found some useful websites but they did not have a complete collection of the dramas/movies I wanted to watch. Right now, I am still on the hunt for a website that offers free Korean drama and movies. If you happen to know one which will work in the Philippines, please let me know. Let us share the word and gather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annyeong! I would love to hear what's in your mind. I'd also love to know where you all came from. Let's all be friends! Hugs and kisses! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...