Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Drama.... Movie... Drama... Movie....

Annyeonghaseyo!

I have missed so many dramas. I watched drama/movies but I haven't made reviews on them.  Will try to do that again.

On my list:
  • Jang Geun Suk 장근석 Drama's and movies
    • Movie: Crazy waiting
    • Movie: Happy life
    • Movie: Baby and I
    • Movie: The case of Itaewon Homicide
    • Movie: You're my Pet
    • Drama: Hong Gil Dong
    • Drama: Mary Stayed Out All Night
    • Drama: Love Rain
    • Upcoming: Pretty Boy
  • Park Yoo Chun
    • Drama: Sungkyunkwan Scandal
    • Drama: Rooftop Prince
    • Drama: Missing You
  • Ha Ji Won
    • Movie: Sex is Zero
    • Movie: Love So Divine
    • Movie: 100 days with Mr. arrogant
    • Drama: Secret Garden
  • Lee Min Ho
  •  Park Shin Hye
    • Drama: Heart Strings
    • Drama: Flowerboy Next door
  •  Yoon Shi Yoon
    • Drama: King of baking: Kim Tak Gu
  •  Son Ye Jin
    • Movie: The Classic
    • Movie: A moment to Remember
    • Movie: April Snow
    • Movie: The Art of Seduction
  • Lee Jun Ki
    • Drama: Iljimae
    • Drama: Arang and the Magistrate
    • Movie: Virgin Snow
  • We Got Married 
    • Kim Hyun Joong
    • Lee Hong ki
  • Joo Won: Drama: Seventh Grade Civil Servant 
  • Drama: Queen Inhyun's Man
  • Movie: He was cool
  • Movie: Hello Stranger
  • Kim Hyun Joong: Drama: Playful Kiss
  • Windstruck
So far, these are the things I can remember that I have watched this couple of years. But I know, these are not the only ones, will write about all of this and the rest if I can still remember them, hopefully, soon. I need help. ^_^

P.S. Items that are Striked already have reviews/post on it and it is linked to the actual post, so it would be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annyeong! I would love to hear what's in your mind. I'd also love to know where you all came from. Let's all be friends! Hugs and kisses! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...