Sunday, January 5, 2014

Jang Geun Suk vs. Lee Min Ho

 If I were to choose between these two lovies, I'll just kill myself if I really have to. LOL  Really, its too hard to pick only one since both are good and both are my ultimate crushes.. HAHAHA Sukkie Oppa has the looks of an angel, voice of a man, talent which can make you dance with him and witty and bubbly personality. Min Ho Sshi has the looks that can melt your heart and charming personality you can fall in love with. He cannot dance and sing very well compared to Sukkie (he is actually aware of it) but you'd still love to see him dance and sing.


From what I am seeing on the number of visitors I get, it seems like Jang Geun Suk is more popular than Lee Min Ho. Though, this blog contains mostly reviews and updates about both stars , one can tell who would win this poll. The above screenshot are the episodes of Pretty Boy and The Heirs that gotthe most number of visitors. Perhaps because Pretty Boy of Jang Geun Suk is currently on air and The  Heirs of Lee Min Ho has recently been concluded. This may be the reason why the number of visitors greatly differ. I hope so.
The viewer rating of The Heirs actually reached 20% at one point while Pretty Boy did not even reach 5% for some reason. Sukkie Oppa is quite popular overseas and  he has a lot of fanbase all over the world. Lee Min Ho has a lot too.
Even my six year old daughter would kiss Lee Min Ho's picture in the magazine. She even listed him in her family tree. LOL As for Sukkie, whenever I would tell her anything about Sukkie, she would smile and say that she loves him and she wants to go to Korea just to see them. hahaha

So to compare both Hallyu stars would be a sin. They should not be compared because they are both unique and special. Love them both. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annyeong! I would love to hear what's in your mind. I'd also love to know where you all came from. Let's all be friends! Hugs and kisses! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...