Friday, January 31, 2014

Korean Drama: You Who Came From Another Star (A Prediction)

This drama is doing so good. Not even Kim Hyun Joong's Inspiring Generation can beat it's rating of over 20%. It is now on my list of favorite dramas.

With all that happened so far in the story of You Who came from another star, I think I have an idea of how this drama will end. It is still on the 14th episode and somehow the pieces are coming to me. :) My predictions. LOL Can I be a drama writer? Waaaahhh

Do Min Joon - since he became attached to Cheon Song Yi, he is now having second thoughts whether he will go back to where he belong or just stay with her and die  since he is already feeling a little weak. I think he will stay and destiny will help him to become a real human. nyahaha Why do I say so? He has been feeling his unsual self and since he met Cheon Song Yi, his body has been changing and feeling weak.Maybe he is slowly becoming human with all the time he has spent on earth, he must have been adapting and it took him this long to have adjusted.

Cheon Song Yi - she will slowly regain her top star position after everything will be revealed and she and Do Min Joon will have a happy ending. Hwi Kyung remains as her true friend and Sae Mi will be good to her. WAIT! Such a typical story, What about we make the ending a little tragic? hmmm What if Do Min Joon really leaves and goes back to where he came from? Do Min Joon will entrust her to Hwi Kyung, who in turn looks after her and eventually the two got married. Then Do Min Joon returned to earth after some time seeing a girl who looks like the one in Joseon Period and then he figured out it is Cheon Song Yi's daughter. They meet and then Credits.. nyahaha

Jae Kyung - He will not die in Do Min Joon's hands but he will loose his mind. He will try to tell the world that Do Min Joon is not human and nobody will believe him, although, Hwi Kyung and Cheon Song Yi already know this truth. His ex-wife will confess and all evidences to Han Yoo Ra's death will point to him. In the end he will stay in the Mental or psychiatric clinic where he exiled his ex-wife.

I so love the character of Lawyer Jang. He is like a father and a close friend to Do Min Joon. He has that affectionate attitude and sometime he is childish. For the ending... Hmmmm Let me see what will become of him.. I just hope nothing bad will happen to him. I hope Jae Kyung would not use Lawer Jang as one of Do Min Joon's weakness.

Of course the leads would have to go through a lot of difficulties under Jae Kyung's hand but they can overcome it, some may even die, well, I hope not. Cheon Song Yi may be abducted by Jae Kyung then Do Min Joon wll save her but he is becoming weak because the day of his departure is only just a ew hours away.He has to make his decision and fast since Cheon Song Yi is in danger but he has to loeave really soon.

Just to remind you, this is not the real thing. It's just how I see the drama. I am making my own  ending here. It's only my predictions anyway. Am I implying that the drama is predictable? I'm actually not, it's just how much I enjoyed the drama and I am so attached to it to the point that I can make my own ending. hahaha Here I am again being crazy over a drama. Let us see which of these predictions will actually happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annyeong! I would love to hear what's in your mind. I'd also love to know where you all came from. Let's all be friends! Hugs and kisses! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...