Thursday, January 16, 2014

Korean Drama: Inspiring Generation 2014

After the conclusion of Pretty Boy comes Kim Hyun Joong's Age of Feeling also known as Inspiring Generation. Sadly, I haven't watch it yet since I cannot find any good source that streams the drama. I've read good reviews about it but still watching it is different. It is the counterpart of SBS You who came from the Stars who got high viewer rating for it's timeslot. I wonder if Inspiring Generation can win over it.  SBS drama rating dropped while KBSs increased than how it was with Pretty Man.

I got used looking at Hyun Joong's Flower Boy image and now this is a new image that can either break him or put him to the top. Well, let see about that. He seems manly and still has the same Hyun Joon look in his eyes which is what I love about him.

**UPDATE**
After doing some research, found a link here that actually works. I haven't watched it though, will watch it over the weekend. But I wish that gooddrama would have this series in their list since I can watch it while I'm mobile. For now, until it is not yet available in Gooddrama, watching it with viki will have to do for now.

***2nd UPDATE***
Here is the link for GoodDrama.
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/inspiring-generation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annyeong! I would love to hear what's in your mind. I'd also love to know where you all came from. Let's all be friends! Hugs and kisses! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...