Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Korean Drama: Bride of the Century 2014

I just discovered this drama. I am watching it because of Hong Ki. LOL  I haven't really had any previews or reviews on this new drama. I just saw this drama just uploaded in Gooddrama and when I saw it was Hong Ki, it immediately caught my attention. LOL


The Taeyang Corporation is the largest conglomerate in South Korea. The family that runs Taeyang has been under a curse for 100 years. The curse began when the first bride of the family's first son died. Under this situation, a love like fairy tale occurs while conspiracies run rampant. See AsianWiki

Drama: Bride of the Century (literal title)
Revised romanization: Baeknyeonui Shinboo
Hangul: 백년의 신부
Director: Yun Sang-Ho
Writer: Baek Young-Sook
Network: CSTV
Episodes: 20
Release Date: February 22 - April 27, 2014
Runtime: Saturdays & Sundays 20:00
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea

Cast
Yang Jin Sung as Na Doo Rim (25) / Jang Yi Kyung (25)
Lee Hong Ki as Choi Kang Joo (29)

The only drama I saw with Hong Ki on it is with You're beautiful. He was funny then. I did see him on the reality show We Got Married, where he was paired with Fuji Mina, a Japanese actress. He was also funny but a little cold towards Mina. But I was touched when he made a stage in the parking area his farewell performance to Mina. It was so sweet.

Going back to this drama, I see he dyed his hair black again. I am used to seeing him with blonde hair. He looks more handsome with black hair. He sings really well and I am guessing the drama's OST  will probably come from his band, FT Island and I know it's going to be a hit, for the OST alone. Let's see. ^_^

Watch Bride of the Century at Gooddrama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annyeong! I would love to hear what's in your mind. I'd also love to know where you all came from. Let's all be friends! Hugs and kisses! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...