Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Korean Drama: Fated to Love You 2014

Oh well, I have been on a long break of watching new Korean Dramas. One reason for the break was I have  pile of dramas that I haven't seen yet and since I don't like the recent lineup of new dramas for the past two months, I took that opportunity to watch those good dramas.

But now I am back and the first drama I watched was Fated to Love  You. This is about Kim Mi-Young (Jang Na-Ra), an ordinary office girl, who meets a successor of a big company Lee Gun (Jang Hyuk) and accidentally sleeps together. Little did they now that the one night they spent actually created a new life and now Kim Mi-Young is carrying the child of the Lee Gun.

Drama: Fated To Love You
Revised romanization: Woonmyungcheoreom Neol Saranghae
Hangul: 운명처럼 널 사랑해
Director: Lee Dong-Yoon
Writer: Joo Chan-Ok
Network: MBC
Episodes:
Release Date: July 2, 2014 --
Runtime: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea

Cast:
Jang Hyuk as Lee Gun
Jang Na-ra as Kim Mi-young
Choi Jin-hyuk as Daniel
Wang Ji-won as Kang Se-ra

At first I watched it because I thought that the male lead is Kim Jae Wok. Jang Hyuk looks like Jae Wok in this hairstyle but only more manly and masculine. Well anyway, I realized it was not Jae Wok as i researched a bit but found Choi Jin Hyuk as one of the cast instead. The presence of a familiar face would surely make me stay with the drama and it was Jang Hyuk and  Choi Jin Hyuk this time.  

So far, for the leads they were great and an excellent pair too. They looked good together. Opposites do attract and the attraction is even stronger. I kind of like the first episode. It was fun and Jang Hyuk is so ___, you know. ^^I just don't like his arrogant smile. Jang Na Ra is also good and looks good with glasses. I wonder what will become of them after their stay in Macau and said that they will never see each other again. Hmm.. of course they will, they are fated to meet as what the title of the drama obviously pints out.  DUH!




2 comments:

  1. I think Jang nara has improved her acting manys. Comparing to babyfaced beauty and fated to love you, I really love fated to love you drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jang Na Ra's shy character in Fated to Love You is very different from her role in Baby Faced Beauty. Indeed, her acting has improved. There is actually a Taiwanese version of this drama and they say it was good. I haven't watched it though.

    ReplyDelete

Annyeong! I would love to hear what's in your mind. I'd also love to know where you all came from. Let's all be friends! Hugs and kisses! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...