Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Korean Drama: Secret Love Affair 2014

Who doesn't love a storyline that revolves around a cheating husband or a cheating wife? I do not know anyone who dislike such dramas. These are the type of programs or series where we, as viewers can relate to and the whenever the lead characters do their cheating acts, who doesn't react? I know I can't stop myself from squealing of anger or annoyance. A new Korean drama, Secret Love Affair, would surely make you want to slap the characters on screen. ^_^

The series is about a 40 year old planning director, Oh Hye Won, who had an affair with a 20 year old piano major student, Lee Sun Jae. Hye Won is an elegant and classy woman who has an image to protect as her job deals with a lot of people. Given that Lee Sun Jae is in his 20's, he has strong feelings towards her. The title of the drama says it all. See how their secret love affair would remain a secret to the people around them including Sun Jae's piano mentor which is Hye Won's husband.

    Drama: Secret Love Affair (literal title)
    Revised romanization: Milhwe
    Hangul: 밀회
    Director: An Pan-Seok
    Writer: Jung Sung-Joo
    Network: JTBC
    Episodes:
    Release Date: March 17, 2014 --
    Runtime: Mondays & Tuesdays 21:50
    Language: Korean
    Country: South Korea

Cast:
Kim Hee-ae as Oh Hye-won
Yoo Ah-in as Lee Seon-jae
Park Hyuk-kwon as Kang Joon-hyung
Shim Hye-jin as Han Seong-sook
Kim Hye-eun as Seo Young-woo
Kim Yong-gun as Seo Pil-won
Kyung Soo-jin as Park Da-mi
Choi Tae-hwan as Son Jang-ho
Lee Kan-hee as Myung-hwa
Kim Chang-wan as Min Yong-ki
....... and many others....

Watch Secret Love Affair at GoodDrama. Link here.

I am watching this drama not because of the actors. I honestly do not know any of the actors of the series except for Chancellor Min, who was Lawyer Jang in The Man from the stars. ^_^ The title caught my attention as well as the plot since it involves piano and music. I have heard great music scores from the first few episodes plus Yoo Ah In (Lee Sun Jae) plays the piano well. 

UPDATE: HA! When I said that I do not know the actors here, I take it back. As I was doing a little research, I found out that Yoo Ah In was in Sungkyunkwan Scandal. He played the character of Moon Jae Shin. In fact, Moon Jae Shin was my favorite character in that drama because he was so cool. Hope Yoo Ah In can pull this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annyeong! I would love to hear what's in your mind. I'd also love to know where you all came from. Let's all be friends! Hugs and kisses! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...