Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Upcoming Korean Drama: Pretty Boy 11/20/13


It's all over the Internet now that Pretty boy, starring Jang Geun Suk and IU, will air in November 20, 2013.  I think everybody is all caught up of Lee Min Ho's The Heirs Drama right now. With that said, this will be a challenge for Sukkie, since Lee Min Ho has currently captured the hearts of many. One other thing is, both dramas air every Wednesday and Thursday at the same timeslot in Seoul. Isn't that a coincidence? Maybe more like a conspiracy to me. Hmmmm Fans of Lee Min Ho and Jang Geun Suk residing in Korea would be switching networks from time to time. I'd do that, or better yet have two televisions, one tuned in to SBS (The Heirs) and the other to KBS2 (Pretty Boy). Good thing, I am not in Korea, i'd go crazy if I am there. LOL Unfortunately for me, I have to wait for a day to see the subbed version. I can go for the raw but its the same, I have to wait for a day. If there is a live broadcast of Seoul's TV networks I'd use that but then again my connection is very slow so if the streaming would go through, there would be a lag or a lot of pauses in between. Might as well wait for a day to get a smooth video playback.

Going back to Pretty Boy, Jang Geun Suk is really pretty. I think he is even prettier than IU, if he was made into a girl. LOL The story is about the most beautiful man in the world (of course, Jang Geun Suk) who wants to use his pretty face to make a lot of money. He then is tasked to make 10 women fall in love with him and this is where he met an ordinary girl of poor background who has a long crush on him.

Cast:    
    Jang Keun-Suk - Dokgo Ma-Te
    IU - Kim Bo-Tong
    Lee Jang-Woo - David Choi
    Han Chae-Young - Hong Yoo-Ra

Director: Jung Jung-Hwa
Writer: Chon Kye-Young (cartoon), Yoo Young-A
Network: KBS2
Release Date: November 20, 2013 --
Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55
Language: Korean

Can't wait for this drama. November 20, 2013 it is. It's a date. I'll be late, see you the next day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annyeong! I would love to hear what's in your mind. I'd also love to know where you all came from. Let's all be friends! Hugs and kisses! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...